Baker Tilly positions government contractors and their legal counsel for success in the federal marketplace, helping them mitigate risk in a highly complex and regulated environment.
The contractors we support represent a combined total of more than $78 billion in government contracts. They rely on our valuable insights, rooted in deep government and industry experience, to make better business decisions. Having one of the largest government contractor advisory practices in the country translates into expertise that spans all aspects of the contract life cycle.
How we help government contractors:
- Improve their understanding of compliance risks and identify control gaps
- Tighten policies, procedures, systems, and controls to drive ongoing compliance with ever-changing federal regulations
- Leverage technology to strengthen processes, improve efficiencies, and deliver more profitable projects
- Optimize contract management resources
- Support legal counsel to minimize financial and reputational risks associated with costly government audits, disputes, and investigations
What makes Baker Tilly different?
- Our clients consistently return to us for additional project work, proving our value as a trusted business advisor
- 9 out of 10 Baker Tilly clients would recommend us to a colleague because of the specific services we tailor to each client
- With over 60 dedicated government contracting professionals, including 7 highly-involved partners, who spend over 75,000 hours a year helping our clients achieve their goals, we are able to deliver a breadth of service with deep expertise by keeping our finger on the pulse of the federal market
- Extensive compliance, investigation, and audit experience with 27 federal, state and local government agencies from more than half the states in the country allows us to offer a robust market presence nationwide
- Over 30 of the top law firms serving government contractors trust us with their dispute and investigative work, reinforcing our position as a leader in the industry
- Strategic partner with Deltek for more than ten years, including considerable expertise in Deltek Costpoint implementations and services