- A Baker Tilly poll indicates nearly 70 percent of financial services institutions will need to significantly increase their efforts to meet September 1, 2018 compliance deadlines for the finalized New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulation.
- Baker Tilly poll finds only 11 percent of companies have begun making changes to prepare for Accounting Standards Codification 606, revenue from contracts with customers.
- Invited at the request of Germany’s prominent vehicle manufacturers and major tier suppliers
- Baker Tilly has admitted 10 new partners to its firm, effective June 1, 2017.
- Deiters to serve as president for one year term beginning June 1, 2017
- Previous Next