- Baker Tilly and leading global financial investigations firm RGL Forensics are pleased to announce the strategic combination of the two firms, creating a premier global forensic accounting practice specializing in insurance, legal, and corporate clients. RGL has a strong global reputation for specializing in forensic accounting services. The combination of RGL and Baker Tilly expands both firms and gives Baker Tilly an international presence.
- This is the 15th year Baker Tilly will sponsor this awards program with the Central Penn Business Journal.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly a third of depository and lending institutions are undecided about which methodology to use for FASB’s current expected credit loss (CECL) standard.
- Baker Tilly Capital assisted American Provenance in raising $500,000 of equity funding from the Winnebago Seed Fund and Tru Fragrance & Beauty.
- On August 1, 2018, team members at Baker Tilly will participate in the firm’s third Stewardship Day – a single day of service where team members across the firm come together to serve the communities where they live and work. Stewardship is a core value at Baker Tilly and we believe in making a difference for our clients, our people and our communities. Local teams will collectively volunteer thousands of hours at a variety of organizations that represent causes close to our team members and their communities.