- Baker Tilly has been named one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania by the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- A flash poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates 40 percent of hedge fund and portfolio companies have discussed the Trump Administration’s outlined tax reform proposal and how it would affect their fund’s structure and investment strategy.
- On Aug. 2, Baker Tilly team members dedicated an entire workday to service, volunteering at more than 70 organizations supporting a variety of causes.
- This complimentary forum for financial services executives to provide insights about current and future changes that will impact the insurance industry.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce being named one of “Metro Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” by the Michigan Business and Professional Association for the fourth consecutive year.