- Location reinforces firm's commitment to region and growth.
- This year's recognition marks the ninth consecutive year that the firm has received the prestigious Star Tribune award.
- Richard Goldstein brings more than 25 years of state and local tax experience to the firm's New York office.
- With more than 30 years of professional experience, Michael Perrine has held leadership positions in commercial banking and corporate finance, working closely with project/acquisition financing and the New Markets Tax Credit program.
- Baker Tilly has admitted 11 new partners specializing in a variety of industries and services across the firm, effective June 1.