- Baker Tilly Partners Jeff Horein and Jeff Vrabel recently provided valuable insight in the Central Pennsylvania Business Journal’s Business Lending Guide on how businesses can explore public funding as a source of business capital. Read the article on page 8.
- Partner Rachel Polson recently had a chance to talk with the Star Tribune about Baker Tilly’s GROW program and the importance of female leaders in accounting firms.
- Partner Scott Ebert comments on market saturation for craft brewing in Minneapolis.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses generational trends in executive compensation as well as ideas that organizations could implement to ensure a smooth leadership transition.
- Baker Tilly assisted United Bank in securing access to New Market Tax Credit dollars to create a $12M loan pool designed to encourage small business growth and economic development across Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
- Previous Next