- Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Principal David Gregory shares how Baker Tilly has helped clients achieve value-based care success in the midst of marketplace changes. Read the article on page 18.
- Baker Tilly’s Jeff Jorge discusses the timing and significance of the new chamber chapter, which advocates for growth and cooperation between business in the U.S. and Mexico.
- As part of the firm’s Stewardship Day 2016, Baker Tilly employees in New Jersey donated 406 hours of community service to fight food insecurity. Read the article on page 54.
- Baker Tilly Partner and PICPA Past President Julius Green discusses the Inspire Future CPAs program that focuses on an early introduction to accounting for middle school and high school students, mainly at minority and inner-city schools.
- Scott Ebert discusses the impact of Sunday liquor sales and other trends in Minnesota’s craft beer industry.
- Previous Next