- Baker Tilly Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger discusses his role as senior co-chair of the 29th Annual Leukemia Ball benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses strategies to help small business better attract and retain talent in today’s competitive market.
- Baker Tilly principal and firmwide Latin American services desk leader Jeff Jorge has joined the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce’s new Detroit chapter as a founding board member.
- Baker Tilly's New York Regional Managing Partner Barry Garfield discusses how Baker Tilly’s recent mergers strengthen the firm’s presence throughout the Northeast region and sets Baker Tilly apart from the competition. (Subscription required.)
- AICPA Chairman Christen addresses organization’s Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments, discusses challenges and opportunities facing profession.
- Previous Next