- Baker Tilly partner Mark Bakko provides best practices that taxpayers can implement throughout the year to be better prepared for tax season.
- Spring 2016 edition of CPA2b: A Baker Tilly staff accountant shares his internship experience at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Baker Tilly’s Seth Harrop breaks down the complexities of the New Markets Tax Credit program and explains how it can be a powerful economic development tool.
- For the 4th year in a row, a team from Baker Tilly’s Milwaukee office will be participating in the Fight for Air Climb to support the American Lung Association.
- Baker Tilly is a proud sponsor of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s 2016 Leukemia Ball. Executive Managing Partner, Strategic Growth Ed Offterdinger is the senior co-chair for this year’s ball, playing a critical role in leveraging the event to raise awareness and fund research aimed at finding cures for blood cancers.
- Previous Next