- As part of the firm’s Stewardship Day 2016, Baker Tilly employees in New Jersey donated 406 hours of community service to fight food insecurity. Read the article on page 54.
- Baker Tilly Partner and PICPA Past President Julius Green discusses the Inspire Future CPAs program that focuses on an early introduction to accounting for middle school and high school students, mainly at minority and inner-city schools.
- Scott Ebert discusses the impact of Sunday liquor sales and other trends in Minnesota’s craft beer industry.
- Baker Tilly’s Ken Hugendubler weighs in on a FASB rule change seeking to iron out asymmetrical treatment of long-duration contracts and hedges in this Risk.net article. (subscription required for full article)
- This article in the Business Journals discusses how Baker Tilly approaches the critical issue of advancing women leaders.
- Previous Next