- In an interview with M&A magazine, Baker Tilly Principal and Latin American Services Desk Leader Jeff Jorge discusses Latin American opportunities for U.S. private equity investors.
- As Baker Tilly’s newly appointed CEO, Alan Whitman discusses his focus on building Baker Tilly for the future and how he plans to manage for continued growth.
- Baker Tilly’s International Tax Leader Jim Alajbegu sheds light on how US multinational enterprises can prepare for new country-by-country reporting regulations that require enhanced documentation and disclosure of intercompany transactions regarding their foreign affiliates.
- Business and technology executives consider digital HR an important priority, but only 9% are fully ready for the HR Cloud technology shift. Baker Tilly’s Ann Blakely and Jeffrey Haynes outline five strategic do’s and don’ts as companies plot their move to HCM Cloud.
- CEOs are looking to HR leaders to become strategic partners in creating the right talent strategy to support overall business success. In a blog post for Oracle HCM, Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes outlines how analytics allow HR to get in front of trends and add tremendous value.
- Previous Next