- Business and technology executives consider digital HR an important priority, but only 9% are fully ready for the HR Cloud technology shift. Baker Tilly’s Ann Blakely and Jeffrey Haynes outline five strategic do’s and don’ts as companies plot their move to HCM Cloud.
- CEOs are looking to HR leaders to become strategic partners in creating the right talent strategy to support overall business success. In a blog post for Oracle HCM, Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes outlines how analytics allow HR to get in front of trends and add tremendous value.
- The value and heirs of Prince’s estate are still unknown, but Baker Tilly’s Mark Bakko sheds some light on the potential tax bill.
- A study conducted by researchers at Baker Tilly, Fairleigh Dickinson University and Stanford University concluded that Stretta Therapy treatment of GERD can yield meaningful cost savings for payers.
- D.C. Metro Area Managing Partner Todd Stokes discusses what makes Baker Tilly a Best Place to Work
- Previous Next