- In this Accounting Today article, Baker Tilly's philanthropy efforts through Stewardship Day 2017 are highlighted.
- Baker Tilly Partner Harold Deiters shares why diversity in the profession matters and what the state of New York is doing to move the needle.
- Baker Tilly Chief Information Officer V. Allen Smith on how a firm's technology staff can improve their client service offering, increase revenue and enhance data security.
- Baker Tilly team members featured on local TV news for giving back to the community on Stewardship Day 2017.
- Baker Tilly’s John Park, Maureen Dodson and Jeremy Fegert assisted CNB Bank in developing the curriculum for CNB’s Leadership Institute — a program that encourages leadership growth.
- Previous Next