- Minneapolis Office Managing Partner Jeff DeYoung shares how giving back to the community is good for business.
- Managing Partner Christine Anderson discusses the critical role mentorship has played for her personally and in creating an environment at Baker Tilly where women feel comfortable to raise their hands and achieve success on their own terms.
- Baker Tilly is a member firm of Baker Tilly International, which has been named the winner of the prestigious Network of the Year Award at The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) awards for 2016. The IAB Network of the Year award is given to firms that consistently deliver high quality professional services. It is awarded to networks that demonstrate the execution of profitable growth strategies and excel in a number of key strategic and operational areas.
- Baker Tilly Principal and GROW (Growth and Retention of Women) Committee Chair Kim Herlitzka provides her insights on actionable steps businesses can take to elevate women to major leadership roles.
- Baker Tilly Partner Bob Fodera discusses how the New Jersey Legislature’s recent vote to phase out the state’s estate tax can impact both business owners and smaller, individual estates.
- Previous Next