- Baker Tilly’s Frank Walker gives Bisnow a strategic guide to the M&A process—from common M&A objectives to important factors to consider when evaluating whether a company is ready to go to market.
- Minneapolis Office Managing Partner Jeff DeYoung shares how giving back to the community is good for business.
- Managing Partner Christine Anderson discusses the critical role mentorship has played for her personally and in creating an environment at Baker Tilly where women feel comfortable to raise their hands and achieve success on their own terms.
- Baker Tilly is a member firm of Baker Tilly International, which has been named the winner of the prestigious Network of the Year Award at The Accountant & International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) awards for 2016. The IAB Network of the Year award is given to firms that consistently deliver high quality professional services. It is awarded to networks that demonstrate the execution of profitable growth strategies and excel in a number of key strategic and operational areas.
- Baker Tilly Principal and GROW (Growth and Retention of Women) Committee Chair Kim Herlitzka provides her insights on actionable steps businesses can take to elevate women to major leadership roles.
- Previous Next