- Scott Ebert discusses the impact of Sunday liquor sales and other trends in Minnesota’s craft beer industry.
- Baker Tilly’s Ken Hugendubler weighs in on a FASB rule change seeking to iron out asymmetrical treatment of long-duration contracts and hedges in this Risk.net article. (subscription required for full article)
- This article in the Business Journals discusses how Baker Tilly approaches the critical issue of advancing women leaders.
- Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger shares how specialists on Baker Tilly's cross-disciplinary consulting team tap into deep industry knowledge and broad experience to bring insight and guidance to clients. Read the article on page 54.
- This Insurance News Net article quotes Baker Tilly's Vadim Blikshteyn on potential impacts of President Trump's proposed border tax.
- Previous Next