- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross comments on what companies should do in response to new California legislation that grants consumers greater control over and visibility into their data and its use and propagation over the internet.
- Baker Tilly's Spencer Lang recognized for superior performance on the CPA exam.
- Baker Tilly Principal Michael Duke comments on how the first-of-its-kind Revenue Cycle Innovation Center provides a unique method for accomplishing financial tasks and offers data analytical processing sets that enable executives to make data-driven decisions and solve complex problems related to large healthcare organizations.
- Partner Shawn Anderson discusses business challenges restaurant owners face.
- Baker Tilly's tribal services team is working closely with the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe to establish a Tribal Utility Authority and assess and implement renewable energy generation to offset energy costs, generate revenue and reduce the tribe's carbon footprint.
- Previous Next