- Brad Polizanno comments on potential triggers for an IRS audit of a tax return and what high-net-worth clients can expect if they are selected for an audit.
- Baker Tilly’s Jackie Hensgen, Julie Ganshert and Dan Buttke authored an article for the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) about key changes and focus areas for insurance companies as they prepare to transition to the AICPA’s updated Trust Services Criteria, impacting the controls required to be included with a SOC 2 report.
- John Basile and David Ross comment on conflicts between SEC client recordkeeping requirements and the European Union’s GDPR. (Membership required)
- Baker Tilly Executive Search Research Associate Bethany Burkman is recognized as a Rising Young Professional by Finance & Commerce.
- Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Principal Michael Duke shares how Baker Tilly and technology firms aim to break the pattern of underperforming revenue cycle programs in the healthcare provider space.
- Previous Next