- Partner Tim Kosiek discusses how bank boards have shifted their focus from enterprise risk management to cybersecurity risk.
- Baker Tilly’s recent poll regarding preparedness for ASC 606 accounting processes and internal controls changes was highlighted in this Accounting Today article describing the slow adoption of the new standard.
- How effective is your approach to measuring customer experience? Claudio Garcia, director in Baker Tilly’s growth strategies team, describes how to manage and measure your customer experience in this article in the Business Journals.
- Struggling to retain millennial employees? Baker Tilly’s Laura Fries goes beyond traditional recruiting to describe what millennials want out of their workplace in this article in the Business Journals.
- Partner Philip Santarelli discusses the significance and widespread impact the standard will have on virtually every entity that prepares financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS.
- Previous Next