- Principal Jeff Jorge outlines the issues for U.S.-based and foreign owned middle market manufacturing companies as they consider growth strategies to maximize benefits and mitigate risks under the current administration.
- Baker Tilly Chairman and CEO Alan Whitman shares his perspective on a number of topics including Baker Tilly’s differentiators in the market, trends and innovation in the profession and the firm’s commitment to diversity and community engagement.
- Baker Tilly Partner Julius Green explains the potential consequences of not filing and paying your taxes.
- Baker Tilly Partner Monica Dalwadi is spotlighted by the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants in celebration of Women’s History Month.
- Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Principal David Gregory shares how Baker Tilly has helped clients achieve value-based care success in the midst of marketplace changes. Read the article on page 18.
- Previous Next