- Baker Tilly Insurance Tax Partner Carrie Small contributed to the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) blog by discussing the major provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that are applicable to insurance organizations.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search provides tips on how to effectively network and search for a new opportunity during the holiday season.
- Baker Tilly’s Jonathan Zeigler and Matthew Johnson discuss FASB’s new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606: Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and its implications on insurance organizations.
- The House of Representatives' tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), makes fundamental changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad. Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk provides insight into the implications for U.S. manufacturers.
- Baker Tilly Principal Mark Heroux comments on differing House and Senate approaches to pass-through taxation.
- Previous Next