- “Another area that has drawn questions from managers involves corporate structure. ‘Should we become a corporation?’ says Jean-Paul Schwarz, a principal at Baker Tilly.” FundFire quotes Baker Tilly tax specialists in its recent tax reform article regarding impacts to the hedge fund industry. (subscription required)
- Steve Stensrud comments on strategies organizations can adopt to help mitigate audit fees.
- CEO Alan Whitman and leaders from across Baker Tilly share how the firm fosters a culture of growth and differentiates itself through industry and service specialization, commitment to team members, exceptional client service and a position of leadership in the profession.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search, discusses trends in executive hiring for the year, including changes in technology, greater use of data and shifting demographics.
- In this HR Gazette post, Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman identifies considerations for young job seekers when determining whether or not a firm’s culture is a “good fit”.
- Previous Next