- Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Principal Michael Duke shares how Baker Tilly and technology firms aim to break the pattern of underperforming revenue cycle programs in the healthcare provider space.
- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross discusses how healthcare organizations are preparing for changes in how they manage personal data of people—regardless of their citizenship—in the E.U.
- Baker Tilly Partner Jeff Krull weighs in on how the AICPA's guidance changes are leading auditors to look at System and Organization Controls (SOC) reports with more scrutiny. Companies should consider reaching out to service providers to understand how SOC reports may change and what those impacts may be.
- Baker Tilly is one of Fortune’s 20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services in 2018. This list is based on feedback from more than 51,000 survey respondents at Great Place to Work-certified organizations, who rated leadership strength, benefit quality, opportunities for professional growth and support for work-life balance.
- On Take Your Child to Work Day, Baker Tilly participants considered their own future careers, learned about working at Baker Tilly and participated in service projects through the American Red Cross.
- Previous Next