- Baker Tilly Principal Mark Heroux comments on differing House and Senate approaches to pass-through taxation.
- Healthcare Consulting Practice Leader David Gregory discusses how the combined entity could reshape healthcare and benefit patients.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search talks about why you shouldn’t put your job search on hold over the holidays.
- Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly Principal, International Services Practice Leader and U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce binational board member, offers a positive opinion on NAFTA negotiations.
- Jack Williams discusses how Georgia Power ensured construction on its Plant Vogtle nuclear expansion, the nation’s lone nuclear project, would continue after a contractor’s bankruptcy.
- Previous Next