- CEO Alan Whitman and leaders from across Baker Tilly share how the firm fosters a culture of growth and differentiates itself through industry and service specialization, commitment to team members, exceptional client service and a position of leadership in the profession.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search, discusses trends in executive hiring for the year, including changes in technology, greater use of data and shifting demographics.
- In this HR Gazette post, Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman identifies considerations for young job seekers when determining whether or not a firm’s culture is a “good fit”.
- Baker Tilly Insurance Tax Partner Carrie Small contributed to the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) blog by discussing the major provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that are applicable to insurance organizations.
- Baker Tilly Director John Hoffman discusses how the newly passed tax reform will affect the historic preservation tax credit and the real estate market as a whole.