- Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman discusses how the human resources function, and particularly the CHRO role, have evolved and how a strong talent strategy brings value to organizations.
- Baker Tilly is one of Fortune’s 25 Best Workplaces in New York in 2018. This list is based on feedback from more than 33,000 New York area survey respondents at Great Place to Work-certified organizations, who rated leadership strength, trust, pride, culture and opportunities for professional development.
- Jean-Paul Schwarz, principal at Baker Tilly discusses what the recent tax reform means for tax managers and investors.
- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross comments on what companies should do in response to new California legislation that grants consumers greater control over and visibility into their data and its use and propagation over the internet.
- Baker Tilly's Spencer Lang recognized for superior performance on the CPA exam.