- Baker Tilly's tribal services team is working closely with the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe to establish a Tribal Utility Authority and assess and implement renewable energy generation to offset energy costs, generate revenue and reduce the tribe's carbon footprint.
- This award is a testament to the Baker Tilly International corporate finance advisors around the globe who are bringing local knowledge and expertise to provide a seamless service to meet their clients’ needs, while leveraging our global network, relationships and resources.
- In this interview with nojitter.com, Baker Tilly's privacy practice leader David Ross shares what to watch for now that GDPR has taken effect.
- David Ross, Baker Tilly principal and privacy practice leader, discusses GDPR as a watershed moment and the possibility that the waves and ripples after that moment could generate the biggest impacts – and what those could be.
- Baker Tilly is one of Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces in Chicago in 2018. This list is based on feedback from more than 11,000 Chicago area survey respondents at Great Place to Work-certified organizations, who rated leadership strength, trust, pride, culture and opportunities for professional development.