- Baker Tilly Partners Jeff Horein and Jeff Vrabel recently provided valuable insight in the Central Pennsylvania Business Journal’s Business Lending Guide on how businesses can explore public funding as a source of business capital. Read the article on page 8.
- Baker Tilly assisted United Bank in securing access to New Market Tax Credit dollars to create a $12M loan pool designed to encourage small business growth and economic development across Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) announced that Michael L. Milani has joined the firm as a principal and managing director of Baker Tilly Capital, LLC.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is proud to welcome Dave Evans as director of affordable housing for the firm’s Northeast region.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC is pleased to announce that it served as the financial advisor to Long Island Compost in the February 27 sale of its consumer packaging division to Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. (Scotts), the world’s largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, based in Marysville, Ohio.
- Previous Next