- The value and heirs of Prince’s estate are still unknown, but Baker Tilly’s Mark Bakko sheds some light on the potential tax bill.
- With more than 20 years of experience working in state and local tax (SALT), Gary Peric will be responsible for expanding and overseeing the SALT practice in Baker Tilly’s national tax services group.
- Baker Tilly principal and firmwide Latin American services desk leader Jeff Jorge has joined the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce’s new Detroit chapter as a founding board member.
- Tax Partner Dwayne Holt was recently elected to the executive committee and board of the District of Columbia Building Industry Association DCBIA as treasurer.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Previous Next