- Each having more than 15 years of experience at Baker Tilly, John Rader and Amanda Blomberg have been promoted from senior manager to firm director.
- With more than 27 years of experience, industry specialist David Ferris will work closely with the firm’s state and local government clients.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Heather Acker, partner with the firm’s state and local government team, will be speaking at the Government Finance Officers Association’s (GFOA) 2015 Annual Conference on May 31.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Susannah Baney, a member of Baker Tilly’s state and local government practice, has been selected to the Government Accounting Standards Board’s (GASB) Practice Fellow Program.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) will provide guidance and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the OMB changes on a new webinar.