- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYDFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.
- Baker Tilly Partner Ivan Cilik discusses how increased use of technology adds to the complexity of community bank operations and offers best practices to help banks address these challenges.
- Walsh specializes in enterprise risk assessment, business process analysis and re-engineering, internal controls analysis, compliance audits, and forensic investigations and management consulting.