- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross comments on what companies should do in response to new California legislation that grants consumers greater control over and visibility into their data and its use and propagation over the internet.
- In this interview with nojitter.com, Baker Tilly's privacy practice leader David Ross shares what to watch for now that GDPR has taken effect.
- David Ross, Baker Tilly principal and privacy practice leader, discusses GDPR as a watershed moment and the possibility that the waves and ripples after that moment could generate the biggest impacts – and what those could be.
- Preparing for GDPR compliance is a matter of preparing for privacy in general. David Ross, Baker Tilly principal and privacy practice leader, outlines five steps organizations should consider.
- In a recent flash poll, nearly 20 percent of respondents indicated that their organization does not have an established incident response plan in place to address a cyber breach. Using cybersecurity attack and breach simulations can help manage your organization's attack surface.