- Kate Crowley comments on how incentives can play a key role in location decisions
- New Austin office represents firm’s strategic growth plans in the state and region.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development, was recently elected to the board of directors of Tysons Partnership, a dynamic association of engaged citizen and business organizations who work with local government personnel to develop and enhance the Tysons, Virginia community.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development for the firm’s D.C. office, has been appointed to the NAIOP Research Foundation’s Board of Trustees.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.