- Partner Don Bernards weighs in on the state of naturally-occurring affordable housing (NOAH) in Minnesota.
- Carpenter will provide leadership, management and strategic direction for the practice as well as oversee the development and expansion of client services.
- Kate Crowley comments on how incentives can play a key role in location decisions
- New Austin office represents firm’s strategic growth plans in the state and region.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development, was recently elected to the board of directors of Tysons Partnership, a dynamic association of engaged citizen and business organizations who work with local government personnel to develop and enhance the Tysons, Virginia community.