- Baker Tilly Capital matched industry and financial buyers to the seller with a shared vision of continuing to accomplish the growth goals of the company.
- Dingeldein brings more than 12 years of M&A advisory and corporate finance experience working with resort properties as well as manufacturing and distribution companies in the agribusiness, food, medical device and specialty chemical sectors.
- Higgins brings more than 20 years of diverse transaction and advisory experience, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financings and other advisory assignments.
- Baker Tilly Partners Jeff Horein and Jeff Vrabel recently provided valuable insight in the Central Pennsylvania Business Journal’s Business Lending Guide on how businesses can explore public funding as a source of business capital. Read the article on page 8.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) announced that Michael L. Milani has joined the firm as a principal and managing director of Baker Tilly Capital, LLC.