- Jeff Jorge was the featured speaker at the recently held CFO council meeting with the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA).
- Baker Tilly Principal Jeff Jorge brings extensive global business experience to the organization and its commitment to promoting mutually beneficial trade and investment and relations.
- Corp! magazine summarizes a recent presentation from Baker Tilly Principal and International Consulting Services Leader, Jeff Jorge, who then further shares the benefits of foreign trade zones.
- In an interview with Steve Brown Apartments, Baker Tilly Partner Mark Smith discusses which expenses constitute as 529 plan qualified and how to correctly report them on your taxes.
- Baker Tilly’s International Tax Leader Jim Alajbegu sheds light on how US multinational enterprises can prepare for new country-by-country reporting regulations that require enhanced documentation and disclosure of intercompany transactions regarding their foreign affiliates.