- Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly Principal, International Services Practice Leader and U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce binational board member, offers a positive opinion on NAFTA negotiations.
- Invited at the request of Germany’s prominent vehicle manufacturers and major tier suppliers
- Jeff Jorge addressed the concerns of the automotive industry focusing on rising trade pressures as a direct result of the shifting sociopolitical landscape.
- Jeff Jorge discussed rising trade pressures due to the shifting sociopolitical landscape and outlined proactive measures automotive organizations can take to future-proof their businesses to stay ahead of the market.
- Jeff Jorge was the featured speaker at the recently held CFO council meeting with the Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA).