- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly found more than 60 percent of the insurance organization respondents have revenue streams subject to ASC 606, revenue from contracts with customers, yet more than half are not even somewhat prepared to implement the new standard.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates nearly 28 percent of financial services organizations indicated a need to improve incident response planning in order to comply with the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations; only 22 percent of entities are regularly testing these plans.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce nearly 60 percent of all states that use external specialists have qualified, or are working with, Baker Tilly to conduct financial exams of insurance companies.
- Baker Tilly’s Ken Hugendubler weighs in on a FASB rule change seeking to iron out asymmetrical treatment of long-duration contracts and hedges in this Risk.net article. (subscription required for full article)
- Previous Next