- A Baker Tilly poll indicates over half of insurance organizations believe overseeing third party service providers will be the greatest challenge presented by the NAIC’s Insurance Data Security Law.
- Baker Tilly’s Jonathan Zeigler and Matthew Johnson discuss FASB’s new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606: Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and its implications on insurance organizations.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.
- This complimentary forum for financial services executives to provide insights about current and future changes that will impact the insurance industry.
- Previous Next