- Best’s Review, the insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, has released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the U.S. Baker Tilly ranks 5th in the Top Health Audit Firms category, 9th in the Top Property / Casualty Audit Firms category and 24th in the Top Life Audit Firms category.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYDFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that more than 83 percent of organizations are highly concerned with entitywide cybersecurity, including 30 percent that ranked it as a top priority.
- Managing Partner of Assurance and Firm Financial Services Industry Leader Christine Anderson offers financial services industry predictions for 2017.
- Baker Tilly partner Jonathan Zeigler was recently honored as a 2016 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Young Leaders Award recipient.
- Previous Next