- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce nearly 60 percent of all states that use external specialists have qualified, or are working with, Baker Tilly to conduct financial exams of insurance companies.
- Baker Tilly’s Ken Hugendubler weighs in on a FASB rule change seeking to iron out asymmetrical treatment of long-duration contracts and hedges in this Risk.net article. (subscription required for full article)
- This Insurance News Net article quotes Baker Tilly's Vadim Blikshteyn on potential impacts of President Trump's proposed border tax.
- Best’s Review, the insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, has released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the U.S. Baker Tilly ranks 5th in the Top Health Audit Firms category, 9th in the Top Property / Casualty Audit Firms category and 24th in the Top Life Audit Firms category.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYS DFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.
- Previous Next