- Baker Tilly partner Jonathan Zeigler was recently honored as a 2016 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Young Leaders Award recipient.
- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked 6th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 10th in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms category.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) indicates that more than 30% of insurance organizations struggle to comply with regulations that appropriately safeguard confidential and/or personally identifiable information (PII).
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- Previous Next