- This complimentary forum for financial services executives to provide insights about current and future changes that will impact the insurance industry.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates less than 15 percent of financial services organizations have a well-established vendor risk management program within their institution.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates nearly 70 percent of financial services institutions will need to significantly increase their efforts to meet September 1, 2018 compliance deadlines for the finalized New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulation.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly found more than 60 percent of the insurance organization respondents have revenue streams subject to ASC 606, revenue from contracts with customers, yet more than half are not even somewhat prepared to implement the new standard.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.