- Martin is the 15th member of Baker Tilly to receive this recognition since 2007.
- Michael Somich brings more than 40 years of internal audit and risk management experience to the firm’s higher education and healthcare advisory practices.
- New Austin office represents firm’s strategic growth plans in the state and region.
- Baker Tilly was recently recognized for its ongoing commitment to Hofstra University. Since 1999, Baker Tilly has awarded Baker Tilly/William J. Holtz and Paul Rubenstein Memorial Endowed Scholarships to two Hofstra accounting students every academic year.
- Partner Raina Rose Tagle will discuss successful approaches to establish and guide effective enterprise risk management (ERM) programs within higher education institutions.