- Preparing for GDPR compliance is a matter of preparing for privacy in general. David Ross, Baker Tilly principal and privacy practice leader, outlines five steps organizations should consider.
- Jeff Peterson brings over 30 years of management consulting and corporate leadership experience to advisory practice.
- Brad Polizanno comments on potential triggers for an IRS audit of a tax return and what high-net-worth clients can expect if they are selected for an audit.
- Baker Tilly’s Jackie Hensgen, Julie Ganshert and Dan Buttke authored an article for the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) about key changes and focus areas for insurance companies as they prepare to transition to the AICPA’s updated Trust Services Criteria, impacting the controls required to be included with a SOC 2 report.
- This is the sixth consecutive year Baker Tilly has been recognized with this award.
- Previous Next