- Baker Tilly has been named one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania by the Pittsburgh Business Times.
- A flash poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates 40 percent of hedge fund and portfolio companies have discussed the Trump Administration’s outlined tax reform proposal and how it would affect their fund’s structure and investment strategy.
- On Aug. 2, Baker Tilly team members dedicated an entire workday to service, volunteering at more than 70 organizations supporting a variety of causes.
- Baker Tilly Partner Harold Deiters shares why diversity in the profession matters and what the state of New York is doing to move the needle.
- Baker Tilly Chief Information Officer V. Allen Smith on how a firm's technology staff can improve their client service offering, increase revenue and enhance data security.