- This complimentary education forum will provide guidance and best practices for not-for-profit, higher education and healthcare executives and board members.
- The investment banking firms appearing on the Philadelphia Business Journal’s list were ranked by the number of local investment bankers.
- In this HR Gazette post, Baker Tilly Chief Human Resources Officer Karleen Mussman identifies considerations for young job seekers when determining whether or not a firm’s culture is a “good fit”.
- Baker Tilly Insurance Tax Partner Carrie Small contributed to the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) blog by discussing the major provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that are applicable to insurance organizations.
- Baker Tilly Director John Hoffman discusses how the newly passed tax reform will affect the historic preservation tax credit and the real estate market as a whole.
- Previous Next