- The program prepares participants from underrepresented board populations for leadership roles on not-for-profit boards and committees.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search provides tips on how to effectively network and search for a new opportunity during the holiday season.
- Baker Tilly’s Jonathan Zeigler and Matthew Johnson discuss FASB’s new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606: Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and its implications on insurance organizations.
- The House of Representatives' tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), makes fundamental changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad. Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk provides insight into the implications for U.S. manufacturers.
- Baker Tilly Principal Mark Heroux comments on differing House and Senate approaches to pass-through taxation.
- Previous Next