- Duffus is one of nine practitioners in the U.S. and Canada appointed to the committee.
- Baker Tilly announces the strategic addition of the forensic, litigation and valuation services (FLVS) consulting team of Mesirow Financial, a Chicago-based, diversified financial services firm founded in 1937. The addition of this highly accomplished team will further establish Baker Tilly’s national consulting practice, increase the profile and breadth of our FLVS offerings, and support the Exceptional Client Service we provide our FLVS clients.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named four new partners from various practice groups across the firm.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Scott Stringer has joined the firm’s Chicago office as director of the business investigative services and litigation support practice.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) today announced that Litigation and Valuation Services partner Harold Deiters has been elected to the role of vice president, and Audit Partner Paul Becht has been elected to the position of board liaison with the Suffolk chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA).