- Baker Tilly partner Jonathan Zeigler was recently honored as a 2016 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Young Leaders Award recipient.
- Spring 2016 edition of CPA2b: A Baker Tilly staff accountant shares his internship experience at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked 6th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 10th in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms category.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Corporate governance and cybersecurity threats were found to be the greatest focus areas in the insurance industry within the next two years in a poll during Baker Tilly's recent educational webinar, 2015 hot topics in NAIC risk-focused examinations.