- Betanabhatla has more than a decade of experience in the energy industry in grid operations, electricity markets, renewable energy, distributed energy resources and energy finance.
- New Austin office represents firm’s strategic growth plans in the state and region.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC is pleased to announce that it served as the financial advisor to Long Island Compost in the February 27 sale of its consumer packaging division to Scotts Miracle-Gro Co. (Scotts), the world’s largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, based in Marysville, Ohio.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce that William Cornelius, tribal services advisor, has been named to The National Center for American Indian Development’s (NCAIED) 2014 “Native American 40 under 40” award list.