- Cataldo brings more than 25 years of experience in management consulting for construction contractors, labor organizations and trade associations.
- Webinar survey data reflects willingness of construction companies to implement ASC 606 accounting standard as well as reservations about readiness.
- Carpenter will provide leadership, management and strategic direction for the practice as well as oversee the development and expansion of client services.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.