- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that 60 percent of banking institutions specify vendor management as the area in need of the most improvement within its compliance management program.
- Managing Partner of Assurance and Firm Financial Services Industry Leader Christine Anderson offers financial services industry predictions for 2017.
- Sherrie Krowczyk-Mendoza brings more than 20 years of experience providing risk and compliance services to banks, credit unions and other financial services companies.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that more than 71 percent of banks find compliance with regulations the most challenging topic for their organizations today.
- Baker Tilly workshop data indicates 37% of directors only “somewhat confident” in cyber-risk management effectiveness.
- Previous Next