- Sherrie Krowczyk-Mendoza brings more than 20 years of experience providing risk and compliance services to banks, credit unions and other financial services companies.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that more than 71 percent of banks find compliance with regulations the most challenging topic for their organizations today.
- Baker Tilly workshop data indicates 37% of directors only “somewhat confident” in cyber-risk management effectiveness.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- Partner Jeff Krull discusses HIPAA risk assessments in Health IT Security. Within this article, Krull emphasizes the importance of going through a comprehensive risk assessment and recommends taking the time to make necessary changes. Read more to understand why running through a checklist leaves a lot to be overlooked.
- Previous Next