- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates over 40 percent of banking institutions who are approaching the $1 billion asset level are behind schedule on FDICIA compliance.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar reveals one-third of financial institutions have not tested their cybersecurity incident response plan.
- A flash poll from a recent webinar indicates nearly 68 percent of banking institutions have not fully evaluated options for the FASB’s CECL standard implementation date.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.