- The move is the latest in a series of acquisitions and hirings as Baker Tilly ramps up its metro Detroit profile. Jeff Jorge, who founded Global Development Partners in 2006, becomes a non-CPA principal at Baker Tilly and now runs its new Latin America services desk for its international services team.
- Corporate governance and cybersecurity threats were found to be the greatest focus areas in the insurance industry within the next two years in a poll during Baker Tilly's recent educational webinar, 2015 hot topics in NAIC risk-focused examinations.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Susannah Baney, a member of Baker Tilly’s state and local government practice, has been selected to the Government Accounting Standards Board’s (GASB) Practice Fellow Program.
- With nearly 58% of financial services organizations having between five and fifteen critical vendor relationships and increased focus on vendor controls by regulatory bodies, vendor management is becoming a challenge for banking, insurance and asset management companies.
- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked fifth in the Top Health Audit Firms category and eleventh in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms* category.
- Previous Next