- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.
- A flash poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates 40 percent of hedge fund and portfolio companies have discussed the Trump Administration’s outlined tax reform proposal and how it would affect their fund’s structure and investment strategy.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates less than 15 percent of financial services organizations have a well-established vendor risk management program within their institution.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates nearly 70 percent of financial services institutions will need to significantly increase their efforts to meet September 1, 2018 compliance deadlines for the finalized New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulation.