- Baker Tilly Partner and PICPA Past President Julius Green discusses the Inspire Future CPAs program that focuses on an early introduction to accounting for middle school and high school students, mainly at minority and inner-city schools.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce nearly 60 percent of all states that use external specialists have qualified, or are working with, Baker Tilly to conduct financial exams of insurance companies.
- Scott Ebert discusses the impact of Sunday liquor sales and other trends in Minnesota’s craft beer industry.
- Baker Tilly’s Ken Hugendubler weighs in on a FASB rule change seeking to iron out asymmetrical treatment of long-duration contracts and hedges in this Risk.net article. (subscription required for full article)
- Manufacturers benefit from unique in-depth planning, implementation and tailored business solutions that help anticipate and leverage macro-level changes in policy, trade and taxation.
- Previous Next