- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates nearly 90 percent of insurance organizations were not fully prepared for the impacts of tax reform on their institution.
- Rodgers brings in-depth expertise to technology, government contracting, manufacturing and private equity clients.
- “Another area that has drawn questions from managers involves corporate structure. ‘Should we become a corporation?’ says Jean-Paul Schwarz, a principal at Baker Tilly.” FundFire quotes Baker Tilly tax specialists in its recent tax reform article regarding impacts to the hedge fund industry. (subscription required)
- Baker Tilly brings together healthcare’s leading technology companies to create a fundamentally new approach that optimizes revenue cycle operations for large healthcare provider organizations.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates less than a third of internal auditors are fulling involved with setting up interviews, meetings and examination requests during their state examination process.
- Previous Next