- Speculation is mounting as to what major legislation will affect business in 2017. Baker Tilly's Policy Insight Center was designed to keep you informed with insights that analyze proposals and policies recommended or enacted by the U.S. Congress and presidential administration.
- This is the sixth consecutive year the firm has been recognized with this award.
- Government contractor advisory services practice releases benchmarking resource for best practices to help mitigate risk and boost profitability.
- In this article in The Business Journals, Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly’s executive search practice discusses how companies can leverage innovative office design to attract and retain employees.
- In this Area Development article, Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk and Jeff Jorge outline how companies considering the launch of U.S. operations can take advantage of this time of significant opportunity, regardless of what changes may occur with U.S. federal policy.
- Previous Next