- Crain’s Chicago Business recognizes Baker Tilly’s exceptional workplace culture.
- The group is composed of state tax practitioners willing to devote time to advise the director on issues faced by the IDOR and the state of Illinois.
- This is the second year in a row that Baker Tilly and Harold Deiters have been honored.
- Principal Jeff Jorge outlines the issues for U.S.-based and foreign owned middle market manufacturing companies as they consider growth strategies to maximize benefits and mitigate risks under the current administration.
- This is the eighth year Baker Tilly has sponsored this annual fundraiser.
- Previous Next