- Horvath leads the not-for-profit practice in Baker Tilly’s Southfield office and has more than 20 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services.
- Baker Tilly’s Mark Bakko provides the last-minute tax tips filers need to know.
- Jeff Jorge discussed rising trade pressures due to the shifting sociopolitical landscape and outlined proactive measures automotive organizations can take to future-proof their businesses to stay ahead of the market.
- Baker Tilly Capital’s Troy Nehring discusses how potential policy changes could impact the EB-5 program.
- Crain’s Chicago Business recognizes Baker Tilly’s exceptional workplace culture.
- Previous Next