- Steininger has more than 12 years of experience identifying human capital strategies to help businesses accomplish their goals.
- Baker Tilly Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger discusses his role as senior co-chair of the 29th Annual Leukemia Ball benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Barbara Schaefer McDuffie, managing director of business development, was recently elected to the board of directors of Tysons Partnership, a dynamic association of engaged citizen and business organizations who work with local government personnel to develop and enhance the Tysons, Virginia community.
- Partner Raina Rose Tagle will discuss successful approaches to establish and guide effective enterprise risk management (ERM) programs within higher education institutions.
- Laura Fries of Baker Tilly Executive Search discusses strategies to help small business better attract and retain talent in today’s competitive market.
- Previous Next