- Baker Tilly Partner Julius Green, CPA, was elected president of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants at its Annual Business Meeting on June 22, 2015. He is the first African-American president in its 118-year history.
- Fitzgerald brings 35 years of federal government audit and advisory experience to one of the nation’s largest contractor advisory practices.
- The move is the latest in a series of acquisitions and hirings as Baker Tilly ramps up its metro Detroit profile. Jeff Jorge, who founded Global Development Partners in 2006, becomes a non-CPA principal at Baker Tilly and now runs its new Latin America services desk for its international services team.
- Global Development Partners has delivered turnkey international market entry support to companies and non-profits in multiple industry sectors and foreign markets, helping companies reach double and triple-digit annual growth rates and operational expansion in more than 20 foreign markets with special emphasis in the Americas. The combination of Baker Tilly and Global Development Partners will drive value for clients and further augment Baker Tilly’s international service offerings.
- Baker Tilly has been named one of the Top Workplaces in Minnesota for the sixth year in a row by the Star Tribune, an accomplishment unmatched by other accounting firms in the Twin Cities.
- Previous Next